Green Goddess Pasta Salad
Three Farm Daughters
Prepare to bow down to the queen of pasta salads, because this Green Goddess Pasta Salad is here to rule your Spring lunches! Packed with fresh, zesty flavors and colorful veggies, it's a showstopper that'll make your tastebuds do a happy dance.
With a creamy, dreamy avocado-based dressing and a bounty of bright, crunchy veggies like cucumber and cherry tomato, this salad takes you for a stroll down a Spring garden path with every bite. And with a sprinkling of toasted almonds on top, it's got just the right amount of crunch to keep things interesting. But here's the best part: it's super healthy too...
So go ahead, dig in with gusto, and enjoy the feeling of being both satisfied and virtuous at the same time. Who said healthy eating had to be a drag? With our Green Goddess Pasta Salad, it's a delicious walk in the park!
- 2 boxes of Three Farm Daughters Rotini pasta
- 1 cup fresh Basil leaves
- ½ cup fresh flat-leaf Parsley
- ¼ cup assorted soft herbs of your choice (Tarragon, Cilantro, Oregano, etc)
- ¼ cup Chives, chopped
- ¼ cup Green Onions, chopped
- 1 Garlic clove, grated
- 1 ripe Avocado, pitted and peeled
- ½ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
½ cup plain Greek Yogurt (sub plant-based Mayo for vegan option)
- ¼ cup fresh Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Honey, to taste
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 1 Cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup Flaked Almonds, toasted
- Optional: Extra fresh chopped veggies (Artichokes, Sugar Snap Peas, Fennel, Asparagus, Zucchini, Pitted Green Olives, etc)
Bring a large pot of salted water to a rolling boil. Cook the Rotini pasta according to the package instructions until al dente, then drain and rinse with cold water.
In a food processor, combine the basil, parsley, chives, green onions, garlic and ¼ cup additional soft herbs of your liking. Pulse until finely chopped.
Add the avocado, olive oil, Greek yogurt (or vegan mayo), lemon juice, honey, salt, and pepper to the food processor. Blend until smooth and creamy. Season to taste, adding a dash more honey if required.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked pasta, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, and toasted flaked almonds. Stir through any additional veggies or mix-ins, if desired. Drizzle over the green goddess dressing and toss to coat, adding a splash of water if necessary to thin down the dressing.
- Serve immediately or chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.